I’d like to talk you about a very interesting and nice article published by Steve Sammartino on his blog: startupblog.wordpress.com
This post, entitled “best packaging ever”, identifies the banana peel just as the best packaging of its content … the banana!
If you read below the reasons behind this, you will understand how nature has much to teach us. It is perhaps the main source of inspiration. What do you think?
- Easy opening, but only when it’s ripe
- Consume straight from packaging
- Built in ‘used by date’ indicator – packaging changes color – so awesome.
- Gives off product fragrance
- Ship in packaging with mutlipack nesting design
After such considerations, the advice is to think about how would nature package our products?
Probably in this way