Tuwidesign was applied for a printing t-shirt project about a Summer Festival Event.
Our responsibility for the project is to provide two models of t-shirt:
- one model is for people working for the event;
- second one should be designed for selling it.
As Daniel says in his article, t-shirt printing is becoming more and more a great way for communicate your brand, your belonging to a group (tribal marketing concept) and it is considered as a universal symbol expecially for warmer season! Nevertheless, if the printing t-shirt project comes off in a bad way, your brand could be put in a bad light in front of your customers, so it is needed to pay a great attention in order to develop and get a key advantage in relation to your competitors.
Here there are some tips from Daniel, that Tuwidesign surely will follow…
1. Screen printing is the best technique to get a professional job
2. Dedicate more time than needed fot t-shirt printing, according to your deadline.
3. Limit the number of colors! More colors you print on a t-shirt, the higher the cost for each shirt!
4. Create the artwork in a vector drawing program.
5. Make sure that your fantastic logo it will be printed properly and economically, so work with a good t-shirt printer!
6. Don’t order more shirts than you need, at least for the first time!
7. Don’t use white t-shirt! Simply they are used by lots of low-price market products
8. Use a good quality t-shirt! Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten!
Aware of these useful tips, we startes to look for some t-shirt templates on the web. We would never thought this was so hard, but we really got crazy trying to find some sites with t-shirt templates ready to use for off-line personalization. Finally I found a really interesting collection thanks to Bloged.it (cool Italian blog about design).
Here below the list of the resources found by Enio – Bloged.it:
After this research we got the work done and… we did more! We created the first Tuwi t-shirt!!! Hope you like it!